Now Hiring - Sydney, Australia
Joyous is employee feedback for the modern large enterprise, and it’s very different to anything else on the market. Joyous emphasizes transparent, actionable feedback and encourages conversations around important topics like culture, well-being and engagement. It’s the polar opposite of the anonymous survey and is particularly suited to agile enterprises as well as those on the journey towards agile.
Our clients use Joyous for a range of feedback, including topics that are specific to their business. They’re very happy to explain the difference that Joyous has made to their peoples’ lives at work.
Joyous is headquartered in New Zealand, which has a vibrant tech scene that’s home to many world-leading software businesses. Our founding team is well-known, and we have world-class investors committed to our cause. The market is huge, and the product is way ahead of the competition. The company is still young (fewer than thirty staff), so this is your chance to help build a great place to work, with a team who loves what they do.
• Purpose - we do something that really makes a difference for people who work, and for the companies they work in.
• People - we're careful about hiring people that are both great at what they do and (more importantly) match our values. Which means it's a pleasure to come to work.
• Autonomy - at Joyous you decide the best way to do your work and shape our growth. You'll get the support you need, and the freedom to do great things.
• This is an Enterprise Account Executive position, which is a quota-carrying role at Joyous; you will own the full sales cycle from building relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting.
• You will build a comprehensive understanding of Joyous and connect this directly to the business challenges of prospective customers.
• Develop strategies and coordinate cross-functional support within Joyous to help target prospects effectively evaluate Joyous and maximise the value of the platform.
• You will establish new and leverage existing relationships within the C-suite of target organisations.
• Act as an escalation point-of-contact for relationship and commercial issues
We’re looking for three things
• Cultural Fit. You're attracted to our purpose, want to collaborate with great people, care about learning and helping others learn, and you’re trustworthy and respectful of others.
• Depth. You understand the target market (large, agile organisations), have an established network, relevant deep experience and a hands-on attitude. You want to get immersed and understand the process.
• Sales Orientation. Whether or not you have a formal sales background, you see selling as a profession, love challenges, believe in process and focus on closing deals. You're able to think on your feet and can read people well. You know how decisions are made in large enterprises and you can maintain momentum and engagement over long sales cycles. Your Background
• 5+ years’ experience in Business Development and Sales, preferably in software.
• Preference towards 1+ year selling SaaS in HR sector.
• Senior experience in a related field (Consulting, HR, Employee Experience, Org Psych), with some selling orientation.
• Strong existing networks and senior relationships within major enterprise organizations.
• Experience with 6 figure deals and 6-12 month sales cycles. Your success factors
• You have a strategic, consultative mind. You’re smart, and open to working in a team to find better ways to work.
• You’re entrepreneurial and a self-starter.You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Relationship builder.
• You feel a connection with our purpose and values, and will make a strong contribution to our company culture.
A rare opportunity to join a venture funded, hyper growth company near the beginning. With huge potential for personal growth, development and opportunities along the way.
• Be part of the solution. Work with a product that improves the lives of thousands of people.
• Advance your skills. Continue to iterate our sales processes as we enter the next stage of growth.
• Be surrounded by talented people focused on learning and personal growth.
• Don't burn out. Flexible. Non-corporate. Supportive culture.
• Attractive benefits. Making life better for those at Joyous.