Joyous is on a mission to help everybody feel comfortable giving and receiving feedback that sparks action and meaningful change. We’re a purpose-led organisation that exists to help make life better for people at work.
Joyous is employee feedback software which large organisations use to accelerate transformation and enhance the employee experience. It improves team performance (drives agile mindset, two-way communications, psychological safety) and speeds up transformation (advanced analysis to identify roadblocks and opportunity areas).
Joyous is looking for a Business Development Associate in Sydney. From researching ANZ’s largest organisations to facilitating initial conversations and developing team-wide best practices, you will be an integral member of our fast-expanding team.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating awareness and excitement about Joyous with ANZ’s most senior business executives. You’ll get to work alongside an extremely passionate and supportive team, but most importantly you’ll jumpstart your career in an exciting field that could take you in multiple directions. If you’re excited by the opportunity to build ANZ’s next iconic tech business and are ready to join a young company that already works with some of the world’s largest businesses, we’d love to learn more about you.
- Develop new business leads and enhance existing relationships.
- Utilise prospecting and research tools, coordinate with assigned reps to qualify opportunities; prepare for and book pitch meetings with target prospects.
- Strategise with team members to innovate & improve the overall sales development process.
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social media using enablement technology to connect with target prospects.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the sales team to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans.
- Work collaboratively with other departments to understand product roadmap and how existing customers extract value from Joyous.
- Bachelor’s degree (Bachelor of Commerce or Science)
- Excellent written and oral communication, organisational, and analytical skills
- Strong business acumen
- Very strong work ethic with confidence and drive to work autonomously
- Highly motivated to succeed both individually and with a young and fast-growing company
- Any prior experience or knowledge of agile or HR practices are beneficial
- Prior Start-up sales experience a huge plus
- A rare opportunity to join a venture funded, hyper growth company.
- Be part of the solution. Work on a product that improves the lives of thousands of people on a regular basis. Our mission is to make people’s lives better at work.
- Advance your skills. Be surrounded by talented people focussed on learning and personal growth.
- Flourish. Help to drive the direction and implementation of our sales process. Room to progress your career in any direction as our company evolves (Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Product or Engineering).
- No burn out. Flexible. Non-corporate. Supportive culture.
- Inclusive. Be who you are and appreciate everyone for who they are. We try hard to make sure everyone is included, comfortable and valued. And we help our customers do the same – in fact it’s part of why we exist in the first place.
Send your resume and a brief explanation of why you'd love this role to email@example.com