This role involves improving the integration and delivery of our ever-evolving software. You'll be enhancing the software to progress the scaling of our integration capabilities. Alongside this, you'll be working directly with stakeholders in our customers' organisations, providing the technical expertise to ensure successful rollouts and ongoing usage of Joyous.
In this role you will:
- Lead the architecture and engineering for delivery of data into the 'People' data model of the Joyous application in a scalable, future-focussed manner
- Write code to deliver customer integrations requiring specific engineering
- Maximise automation across the integration of Joyous and customer systems
- Be responsible for engineering delivery of a key Joyous differentiator - our ability to reliably handle people data for the world's largest employers, including complex integration with customer systems, security and privacy
- Build relationships with our customers alongside the customer delivery team in a senior, customer-facing engineering role
- Potential to lead a team of engineers within this space
This role is an opportunity to make a difference. We are on a mission to make life better for people at work, with ambitious goals and an exciting journey ahead. Provide your ideas and effort into a world class enterprise product. Share your expertise with the team and our customers.
Challenge yourself in our tight-knit and cross-functional environment. Work across the entire development cycle. Develop forward thinking, maintainable and scalable code. Learn at pace, and give new things a go.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, particularly around communicating with technical and non technical stakeholders within our customers
- Motivated to learn and mentor others
- Produce high quality, maintainable, scalable code
- Thrive in a collaborative team environment
- Have a get-stuff-done attitude
- An eye for detail and quality
- Test focused
- Comfortable in a changing environment
- A rare opportunity to join a venture funded, hyper growth company near the beginning.
- Be part of the solution. Work on a product that improves the lives of thousands of workers.
- Advance your skills. Work on a modern stack. Be surrounded by talented people focussed on learning and personal growth.
- Flourish. Help to drive the direction and implementation of the product. Room to progress your career as our company evolves.
- Don't burn out. Flexible. Non-corporate. Supportive culture.
Email your CV and brief explanation of why you'd love this role to firstname.lastname@example.org