We are looking for a data scientist who is passionate about all things data and machine learning to help us on our mission to make life better for people at work.
At Joyous we are a caring group of people and data science is part of the product team, right out at the front of our organisation. The team supports one another, and we care deeply about our customers. We are also unashamedly ambitious - with a clear path to helping make millions of people's lives better at work.
We are expanding our data science team and have an exciting roadmap of features and opportunities in the conversational, people, and analytics arenas.
Alongside building our roadmap we will conduct a steady stream of experiments. Leveraging data science across the board to find innovative ways to uplift employee feedback and enable authentic conversations in large organisations at scale.
From theme analysis; to measuring change, empathy and trust; to suggesting real time advice to employees as conversations are happening between leaders and their team members; and heaps more!
You will also act as a data evangelist and share your knowledge and experience with the rest of the team.
For this role, it’s important that you have hands-on experience in most of these areas:
- Design, develop and implement machine learning models to analyse large amounts of unstructured textual data, all the way from POC to production
- Natural language processing
- Python programming language
- Support integration of the solutions into the product
- Work closely with product managers, engineers, and subject matter experts
- A rare opportunity to join a venture funded, hyper growth company.
- Be part of the solution. Work on a product that improves the lives of thousands of people on a regular basis. Our mission is to make people’s lives better at work.
- Advance your skills. Be surrounded by talented people focussed on learning and personal growth.
- Flourish. Help to drive the direction and implementation of data science. Room to progress your career as our company evolves.
- No burn out. Flexible. Non-corporate. Supportive culture.
Apply for this role here