Now Hiring - Auckland, New Zealand
We are looking for an experienced product manager to help us on our mission to make life better for people at work.
We have a seriously ambitious product vision and roadmap. Best of all - our customers are already obsessed with the current product ❤️
We are looking for a motivated, passionate and smart person to join our team and serve our customers with empathy and fierce collaboration. Our journey is a shared one with many stakeholders who all have something useful to add.
If you enjoy shaping solutions and caring for customers - and want to help us define and deliver a whole new category of software for seriously large enterprise organisations - then this one's for you.
In this role you will be active across the current product, the upcoming releases and future product. You share responsibility for product release planning, product delivery, and you actively contribute to product growth and product strategy.
- Work directly with our enterprise customers to better understand their challenges and hopes. This includes owning some customer accounts, onboarding some new customers, and developing a first hand understanding of and empathy for our customers.
- You may occasionally host focus groups and report on the results, as well as plan and execute user interviews.
- You will support the sales process for some prospects as the voice of product and delivery.
- Acting as the voice of the customer, you work closely with the (rest of) product, research, data science and engineering to define new product capabilities and user experiences within Notion, Figma, and Github.
- Ensure that the solutions defined are carefully considered, clearly articulated, well-scoped and accepted by all stakeholders.
- Research, share and clearly document any relevant background and context in relation to a given solution.
- Ensure each solution includes clearly defined and agreed challenges and success metrics, as initially informed by the product roadmap and then extend those more thoughtfully at the time of clarifying the solution.
- Ensure metrics for new capabilities are measurable inside of MixPanel, our user analytics tool.
- Help support engineering to effectively move new product capabilities through the pipeline all the way through to sharing those capabilities with customers.
- Ensure that what our engineers build effectively solves the challenge through UAT and metrics analysis.
- Familiarity with Shape Up (by Basecamp) advantageous but not essential, we are happy to teach you the ropes. Over time we have created our own awesome and efficient no-bullshit way of working, which you can help us make even more awesome.
- A rare opportunity to join a venture funded, hyper growth company near the beginning. With huge potential for personal growth, development and opportunities along the way.
- Be part of the solution. Work on a product that improves the lives of thousands of people.
- Advance your skills. Deliver product with a fresh mindset using methods like Shape Up and tools like Figma and Notion.
- Be surrounded by talented people focused on learning and personal growth.
- Flourish. Help to lead the direction and implementation of the product.
- Don't burn out. Flexible. Non-corporate. Supportive culture.
Send your resume and a brief explanation of why you'd love this role to email@example.com