If you have the right background in customer success and are looking for a career-defining role in an early stage company that has: experienced founders; is on a clear and exciting trajectory; is well-funded and does something that makes a positive impact on peoples' lives - then we'd love to talk to you.
At Joyous we are a caring group of people. We support one another, and we care deeply about our customers. We are also unashamedly ambitious - with a clear path to helping make millions of people's lives better at work.
We are looking for someone - hopefully you - to partner with our large enterprise customers and ensure their Joyous experience and outcomes are exceptional.
For this role, it's important that you are comfortable being both hands-on and strategic - you will be crucial in helping us achieve our mission. For many customers, you will be the face of Joyous.
We pride ourselves on building partnerships that extend beyond a typical vendor relationship. Often our advice results in significant positive shifts for our customer's organisation. Whether it be shifting their organisational culture, crowdsourcing change, or ensuring the successful adoption of new tools and processes.
You will collaborate with the rest of the product team, including product managers, product analysts, and data analysts - to ensure the customer's needs are well served.
- Onboard new enterprise customers. This includes facilitating our streamlined onboarding process; helping customers with change management; hosting live training sessions; and recommending and co-designing the structured conversations delivered to their employees.
- Expand enterprise accounts. Go from pilot to full-rollout with customers who have 5k-100k+ employees. This includes building relationships with key stakeholders; preparing executive summaries and business cases; hosting focus groups and reporting on results; facilitating internal pitches of Joyous; and ensuring organisation wide governance is working as optimally as possible.
- Look after customers long-term. This includes regularly monitoring employee and leader participation, having regular check-ins with key stakeholders, offering advice and recommendations on conversations and ongoing adoption, and actioning service requests. Essentially you make sure things are going well and they feel loved by Joyous.
- Guide large enterprise customers. Advise customers on how they might form a governance structure and process internally to ensure they get the most value out of Joyous, and ideally codify this in such a way it's repeatable for future customers.
- Support the sales process. This includes attending sales calls, doing product demonstrations, sharing customer case studies and more.
- Influence product direction. Work closely with the (rest of) product, research, data science and engineering to champion new product capabilities.
- At Joyous you will learn and grow faster than you can anywhere else.
- We are a supportive group of people, and we look after each other. This is reflected in our culture and our benefits.
- Be part of the solution. Join us on our mission to make life better for people at work - at scale!
- Don't burn out. Flexible. Non-corporate.
Apply online here