We're looking to add QA expertise to our cross-functional engineering team currently consisting of full stack engineers. We’re after an experienced QA analyst who is passionate about building quality into every step of the software engineering process, can promote best practices and share their knowledge and experience with the rest of the engineering team.
In this role you will:
- Act as a quality champion - share your knowledge, assist others in analysis, testing and quality practices
- Improve and initiate process enhancements
- Support the journey to automate testing as much as possible
- Identify and execute test scenarios
- Perform exploratory, regression and user acceptance testing as well as testing for non-functional requirements
- Work with customer support, delivery, product and engineering to highlight and prioritise defects
- Ensure that delivered software satisfies the product requirements and meets end-user expectations
- Highlight areas for improvement to enhance the product's effectiveness and efficiency
- Assist with customer roll-outs to ensure the successful delivery of the software
- Provide product knowledge and assistance as an expert in Joyous' functionality
This role is an opportunity to make a difference. We are on a mission to make life better for people at work, with ambitious goals and an exciting journey ahead. Provide your ideas and effort into a world class enterprise product. Share your expertise with the team and our customers.
Challenge yourself in our tight-knit cross-functional environment. Be involved in the entire development cycle. Develop forward thinking, learn at pace, and give new things a go.
- Possess a deep understanding of web-based software
- Strong problem solving skills
- Solid understanding of testing and analysis including robustness, functionality, and security
- Experience analysing/reverse engineering an application in order to break the product and find edge cases
- Motivated to learn and mentor others
- Thrive in a collaborative team with excellent communication skills
- Be proactive and self-motivated with a get-stuff-done attitude
- Ability to take a pragmatic approach and see the big picture
- Willing to be cross functional
- Comfortable in a changing environment
Preferred but not necessary:
- Experience with performance testing
- Experience with security testing
- Experience with load and stress testing
- A rare opportunity to join a venture funded, hyper growth company near the beginning.
- Be part of the solution. Work on a product that improves the lives of thousands of workers.
- Advance your skills. Work on modern cloud software. Be surrounded by talented people focussed on learning and personal growth.
- Flourish. Help to drive the direction and implementation of the product. Room to progress your career as our company evolves.
- Don't burn out. Flexible. Non-corporate. Supportive culture.
Email your CV and brief explanation of why you'd love this role to firstname.lastname@example.org