In this role you will:
- Design, develop and execute test scenarios
- Enhance our automated regression suite, primarily focusing on end to end tests with Cypress, but also integration and unit testing with Jest
- Perform exploratory, regression, functional & non-functional testing
- Debug and analyse issues and errors found during tests, resolving these errors yourself where appropriate
- Enhance production code to improve its testability
- Collaborate with full stack engineers to improve the software and engineering processes
- Work across the entire stack, all the way through to deployment and delivery
- Enhance the CI pipeline implemented via Github Actions, including detecting and eliminating flakey tests
- Be part of an engineering-wide move to increase the automation of the test process, improving quality, code accuracy and enabling our customers success
This role is an opportunity to make a difference. We are on a mission to make life better for people at work, with ambitious goals and an exciting journey ahead. Provide your ideas and effort into a world class enterprise product. Share your expertise with the team and our customers.
Challenge yourself in our tight-knit and cross-functional environment. Take part in the entire development cycle. Develop forward thinking, maintainable and scalable code. Learn at pace, and give new things a go.
- Deep understanding of QA best practice, with a good conceptual grasp of when and how to apply different testing tools and methods
- Strong problem solving skills
- Produce high quality, maintainable code
- Motivated to learn and mentor others
- Thrive in a collaborative team with excellent communication skills
- Have a get-stuff-done attitude
- Willing to be cross functional
- Comfortable in a changing environment
Preferred but not necessary:
- Experience with performance testing
- Experience with security testing
- Experience with load and stress testing
- A rare opportunity to join a venture funded, hyper growth company near the beginning.
- Be part of the solution. Work on a product that improves the lives of thousands of workers.
- Advance your skills. Work on a modern stack. Be surrounded by talented people focussed on learning and personal growth.
- Flourish. Help to drive the direction and implementation of the product. Room to progress your career as our company evolves.
- Don't burn out. Flexible. Non-corporate. Supportive culture.
Email your CV and brief explanation of why you'd love this role to firstname.lastname@example.org